Sunnyvale, CA or Remote
WHO YOU ARE:
Health Gorilla is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, and talented individual who has a passion for communications and sourcing new sales opportunities in the healthcare market. You are right for this role if you’re excited about communicating our value proposition to organizations across the healthcare ecosystem, setting up our sales executives for success, and aggressively growing our sales pipeline.
The Inside Sales team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as it will enable our team to expand our enterprise footprint and scale to uncover new opportunities. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to further develop sales skills and advance career development. Our goal is to create an efficient sales experience and engage prospects in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· You will carry a quota for engaging new organizations and partnering with our field sales executives to set up successful first meetings.
· Identify potential buying organizations, understand prospect objectives, and support field executives throughout the sale.
· Generate opportunities through email outreach, website leads, and other strategic prospecting sources.
· Manage data in the SalesForce CRM system.
· Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Education: BA or BS degree or equivalent years of experience required.
· 2+ years of inside sales experience or solution selling of infrastructure and/or software/technology into healthcare organizations at scale
· Strong experience qualifying and engaging cold prospects, and lining up sales meeting for the field executives
· Results-oriented individual whois excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success ofHealth Gorilla by expanding and deepening our footprint within the healthcare ecosystem
· You have a collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
· Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
· Fluent with Salesforce andG-suite
· Knowledge in healthcare, software development, and consulting is a plus
· Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
· Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
· Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
ABOUT HEALTH GORILLA
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla is a secure interoperability solution that enables the entire health care ecosystem – patients, payers, providers, digital health solutions, and labs – to seamlessly share health data and aggregate each patient's full clinical history in one place. With enterprise-grade patient identity matching, an unparalleled patient index, and best-in-class security, the Health Gorilla network makes it easy for providers to pull their patient's information from any other clinical records system.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Health Gorilla works with health care organizations around the world, helping them gather the clinical data they need to deliver the best and most appropriate care for their patients. For more information, visit healthgorilla.com or follow us on Twitter @HealthGorilla.
OUR COMPANY VALUES:
We build solutions for developers and providers who serve on the front lines of care delivery. To serve our customers, we uphold certain values as a team.
COMMITMENT: We commit ourselves fully to our customers, and, in many ways, we act as an extension of our customers.
STANDARDS: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and honesty when it comes to supporting our customers, handling customer data, or building out new partnerships.
LEARN MORE: We must remain bold with our ideas. We must continually explore new frontiers in interoperability and push the boundaries of possible, always in our customers' service.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We offer a variety of benefits that take compensation well beyond a paycheck. This includes traditional benefits and benefits you might not expect or know about, such as:
We believe that diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Health Gorilla is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We’re looking for passionate employees who work well in a small, fast-paced environment and are committed to improving the quality of healthcare.